I am so happy you've got your very own blog! Jo--I was so excited to read that you are pursuing design. Now we can call ourselves "creatives" and talk about typefaces all day long. Just kidding. What we should really do is play the pick-your-outfit- fashion-drawing game. Let's play it now:
Red peeptoe wedges OR B&W Converse High Tops
Patched-up Capris OR Pinstripe Pencil Skirt
Asian-inspired top OR babydoll blouse with oversized buttons
1 comment:
I am so happy you've got your very own blog!
Jo--I was so excited to read that you are pursuing design. Now we can call ourselves "creatives" and talk about typefaces all day long. Just kidding. What we should really do is play the pick-your-outfit- fashion-drawing game.
Let's play it now:
Red peeptoe wedges OR
B&W Converse High Tops
Patched-up Capris OR
Pinstripe Pencil Skirt
Asian-inspired top OR
babydoll blouse with oversized buttons
Skinny headband OR
Chunky Jewelry
...email me your choices. For old times sake!
Post a Comment