Thursday, January 31, 2008


Hey I decided since it is official I will announce that Jeff accepted the job he interviewed for a few weeks ago which is great, but it also means that we are moving! Yeah like next week so now would be a good time to mention it.
We are excited but nervous because it is really hard to move somewhere you aren't already at. Long distance housing searching is not fun. At least my siblings are down there and have been checking places out for us.
Oh, I will mention that Jeff's new job is based out of Lehi, UT which is about 30 minutes south of Salt Lake City. We aren't excited about being in Utah but the job is great and pays and there are so many things to do down there!
So another update will follow in a few weeks with our new address and stuff.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Congrats! That is exciting. What is the name of the company? I can totally see Jeff being super good at working with teens. Keep us updated on everything!

Sadie

Jess said...

Congrats! Email me your new number and address, we should really actually catch up. :) Love and miss you guys!

garrett said...

So, with a great job that pays well, and lots of fun things to do there, AND all of your siblings there (especially your favorite older brother who is so cool and has two fun cousins for Calder to play with), WHY are you not excited about living in Utah?