So this year we had a special celebration for Jeff early for Father's Day because he is working this week and will not be with us for the actual Father's Day on Sunday. I know it is sad, but it's for good reason. Jeff's sister Kellie is getting married on the 21st in Kansas City, Missouri and we didn't want to take work off for Jeff because of the impending arrival of baby#2 and medical bills in August. So, Calder & I made a special and appropriate (no food) package that Jeff will open on Sunday out in the field. It is of course hand made and involved a lot of white paper, black Sharpies and crayons. We also were planning on putting a photo of Calder & I in there too but typical Walmart customer service, their photo machine broke down earlier that day so we couldn't get the ONE photo developed we wanted in time to send off to Jeff. Arg! But since it is such a cute and impromptu photo I will post it here. (And no I didn't chop my hair off any more it is just pulled back)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
So this year we had a special celebration for Jeff early for Father's Day because he is working this week and will not be with us for the actual Father's Day on Sunday. I know it is sad, but it's for good reason. Jeff's sister Kellie is getting married on the 21st in Kansas City, Missouri and we didn't want to take work off for Jeff because of the impending arrival of baby#2 and medical bills in August. So, Calder & I made a special and appropriate (no food) package that Jeff will open on Sunday out in the field. It is of course hand made and involved a lot of white paper, black Sharpies and crayons. We also were planning on putting a photo of Calder & I in there too but typical Walmart customer service, their photo machine broke down earlier that day so we couldn't get the ONE photo developed we wanted in time to send off to Jeff. Arg! But since it is such a cute and impromptu photo I will post it here. (And no I didn't chop my hair off any more it is just pulled back)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe how big Calder has become. He is a little man. Just FYI I love your hair cut too. Its always fun to get a new look.238 :)
I can't believe he is smiling!
Calder is so big! Happy Father's Day Jeff! You need to post more pics of you all!
Love ya!
How great are you Jo!
Kricket
You look hot!
Post a Comment