Phaelen Robert Johnsonborn August 13, 2008 at 1:13 am (MST)
weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was 19.5 inches long
Phaelen is a wonderful eater, burps loudly, healthy boy, all around peaceful baby who is already observing his new life and surroundings.
Okay everyone that is the gist of things so far. The photo was taken by a company called Memories & Moments and you can go to their website for Phaelen here: http://www.utahportraits.com/hospital/index.php?action=view&BabyID=081308prj
If there are requests I will post "the labor story" but for now I will just post some pictures. Enjoy!



4 comments:
Consider this a HUGE request for the labor story. I remember how your delivery of Calder was soooo smooth. I have been wondering how this one would be. Congrats on the new little guy. He already has a look like he is months old. You all look great! FYI, Scott and I will be in Utah/Idaho from October 15th to the 25th. I get to stay until the 11th of November. We would love to see you if possible.
Wow! Congrats!! But my I ask a real dumb question: how do you pronounce the little dude's name? Jo, how are you feeling? What is your phone number? I'd prefer to call and get the delivery story.
Oh man, if you all are going to be in UT maybe I should make my next baseball bet with Jonny for him to buy us plane tickets to UT to make it a reunion.
Love you all!!
Yay beautiful baby boy! I think you should definitely recount the labor on your blog...because your story is a hope and inspiration to all women. I want to be as tough as you someday. Congrats to you and Jeff! And tell Calder I said hi, I miss that cute boy.
Congrats! He is beautiful! You guys have such a cute family. Glad I found your blog. I will send you an invite to mine soon.
Post a Comment